Saturday at any time
Sunday in the afternoon
Education- BS in Mechanical Engineering, 1996, University of Puerto Rico.
- MS in Computer Science/Software Engineering, 2002, Naval Postgraduate School.
- 18 credits of Graduate courses in Mechanical Engineering: Heat Transfer and Fluid Dynamics. 2002, Naval Postgraduate School.
- Unix Administrator Level II
- ASP.Net Programming Level II
- Defense Acquisition Workforce Improvement Act Life Cycle Logistics Level III
Experience- Program Manager of several projects in Computational Science/Operations Research developing software prototypes for forecasting and optimization of resources for the United States Navy.
- Java Tutor in the Norther Virginia area.
- Math Tutor in Fredericksburg, VA area.
- Adjunct Professor of Computer Science, Rasmussen College.
- Taught Computer Programming and Web Development from 2002 - 2004 in the Marine Corps.
I graduated with 3.0 GPA in my concentration of Mechanical Engineering and 3.5 GPA from my Master’s degree. During my undergraduate time, I was involved with the American Society of Mechanical Engineers as well as The American Institute of Aeronautics and Astronautics. My Master’s thesis was in the area of Autonomous Underwater Vehicles (AUV), specifically developing software in Java for one of the AUV from the Naval Postgraduate School. It was very interesting seeing the vehicle accepting commands and submerging in the Monterey Bay while executing all the instructions sent from a computer.
Hobbies- My interests in the academic world are heat transfer, computational science, numerical analysis, fluid dynamics and computer programming. I enjoy programming computers to model and solve optimization problems and problems applicable to real life. I am contemplating pursuing a PhD in Computational Science, something that will complement my Mechanical Engineering and Software Engineering education.
- During my free time, I enjoy wood working, reading, photography, kayaking and traveling, among others things.
Data Structures, Algorithms, AP Computer Science, Science, Scientific Programming, Software, Software Engineering, Web Development, C++, Computational Problem Solving, Computer Programming, Computer Science, Computer Skills, Algebra 3/4, Engineering, Math, Mathematical Foundations for Computer Science, Mechanical Engineering, Newtonian Mechanics, Pre-Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Programming, Programming VB.NET, SAT Math, SAT Mathematics, Java, 5th Grade Science, 11th Grade math, 10th Grade math, Web Design, Technology and Computer Science, 12th Grade math, 1st Grade math, 2nd Grade math, 3rd Grade math, 3rd Grade Science, 4th Grade math, 4th Grade Science, 5th Grade math, ASVAB, 6th Grade math, 6th Grade Science, 7th Grade math, 7th Grade Science, 8th Grade math, 8th Grade Science, 9th Grade math, ACT Math, ACT Science, Aerospace Engineering, Algebra 1, Algebra 2
Inquire about this tutor
The tutor will respond if they are available/interested.